Help us and our clients get Node.js applications up and running! Your responsibility will be to develop and maintain web applications for a wide range of use cases.
Tools we use
We use various tools and methodologies that allow us to be a fully-remote software house and do our work efficiently and successfully at the same time. Among other things we rely on:
- PyCharm as IDE,
- Jira as an Issue Tracking Tool,
- Confluence as a Knowledge Repository,
- Scrum/Agile as a Project Management Methodology,
- Slack for day-to-day communication,
- GitHub for code reviews,
- Codebeat for static code analysis.
What to expect?
We believe quality is the key to success. It’s why we do our best to deliver code that’s as clean and well-written as possible. You’ll be part of a team that consists of Frontend Developers, Product Designers, Quality Assurance Specialists plus a Project Manager. As a Node.js developer, you’ll be a crucial member of this team, with contributing to applications we create for startup type clients across different regions in the UK, the US and Asia.
It's all about people.
Let’s hear them out.
I joined UpTeam with a bit of Python experience. One year in, I was doing hands-on NodeJS, React, Angular, AWS. It’s the real-world experience I needed to prove expertise. Now I lead development for one of the world’s top video Adtech platforms. UpTeam gave me unmatched opportunities to dig in and master the latest technologies, work closely with Silicon Valley engineers on trips to San Francisco, and gain confidence in my craft and my career.
Intern Node.JS Developer
- Your written and spoken English is at least at elementary level
- You feel that Node.js development might be your thing
- You want to learn new things
- You have theoretical knowledge about Node.js apps
- You think in a critical and analytical way
Junior Node.js Developer
- You feel that programming is what you want to do in life
- You know the best is yet to come
- You are familiar with UpTeam's technology stack and conventions
- You can communicate fluently in English
Middle Node.js Developer
- You're a Node.js insider
- You communicate well with a dev team and even better with clients
- You've mastered GIT (branch or rebase sound pretty familiar)
- You're neither scared by challenges nor constructive criticism
- You give your best to each project and take full responsibility for your input
- You share the knowledge inside your team
- You actively contribute to the open source community
Senior Node.js Developer
- Your have excellent development skills
- Your have min. 3 years of experience in programming in Node.js
- You know how to make a real impact on UpTeam's development
- You take full responsibility for the projects you create
- You quickly find solutions to issues
- You're a mentor for less experienced devs from the team and a help to other departments like HR or BD/CS
- You can help clients in making the right decisions
- You are fully capable of taking the lead in the projects
Work with industry leaders & world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean. Join our team to create the best digital solutions.