UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and a product development center in Prague and Saint Petersburg. We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative financial & social apps this place is right for you.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is a publicly-traded American telecommunications company that was founded in 1986 with more than 8000 employees around the globe. The company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by a number of stations, owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets.
Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible:
- Collaborate with Software development team to deliver high-quality, high-throughput software
- Manage and improve CI/CD processes for the development and production environments
- Provide input and technical direction for frontend and backend systems
- Be hands-on to help the team to design, develop, test, and deliver software
- Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies
- Performing root-cause analysis of production errors
We expect from the successful candidate:
- 2+ years experience using: Terraform, Ansible, GIT, GitLab, Kubernetes, w/ Rancher, Python, AWS, & MySQL, Linux (CentOS/RHEL)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math; or Electronic Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience deploying high available services and web applications
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- 2+ years experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- 2+ years experience with ELK stack
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work.