Senior/Lead IOS Developer
UpTeam is a Silicon Valley based Software Development Consulting company with advanced cloud engineering expertise. Our clients are industry leaders like AWS, GE, Symphony, Sinclair Group, Gap, Express and many growing VC funded technology start-ups.
We are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer who will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to build and lead a mobile development team for creating an innovative Autonomous Driving app .
About the project:
Our client is an established US Company in autonomous driving technology with smart-camera products that are already on the US market and used by hundreds of thousands of drivers.
Now they are developing a new mobile app product - a social network of dashcams aimed at dashcams interaction and enabling new vision-based applications for better driving. When drivers pair the dash cams with this app, they join a network that powers new applications for driving and seeing the world. Using anonymous, aggregated data captured from this network, the Company has developed a portfolio of vision-based data services for public and private sector partners to make roadways safer and more efficient. This position will mostly interact with the company R&D managers that are based in Israel, which allows to work on the most innovative products for the US market in the European time-zone.
Tasks in the position:
- Lead a team of senior iOS developers -
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed. Write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms, assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications
- Participate in planning discussions and lead related design discussions and in product meetings with business owners providing personal input to enhance the product
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
Some technologies used in the project:
- Design Patterns
Skills and expertise:
- 5+ years of iOS development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
- Good oral and written English to collaborate with technical and business people from the USA
Would be an advantage
- Managerial experience - leading a team of 3+ iOS developers
- Innovative product;
- Working with top industry experts in international R&D team;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary paid in USD + considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care;
- Workspace program allowing modern equipment sponsorship by the company, software license compensation;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work.