Middle + / Senior mobile SDK developer
UpTeam is a Silicon Valley based Software Development Consulting company with advanced cloud engineering expertise. Our clients are industry leaders like AWS, GE, Symphony, Sinclair Group, Gap, Express and many growing VC funded technology start-ups.
About the project
Our client is an established US Company in autonomous driving technology with smart-camera products that are already on the US market and used by hundreds of thousands of drivers.
Now they are developing a new mobile app product - a social network of dashcams aimed at dashcams interaction and enabling new vision-based applications for better driving. When drivers pair the dash cams with this app, they join a network that powers new applications for driving and seeing the world. Using anonymous, aggregated data captured from this network, the Company has developed a portfolio of vision-based data services for public and private sector partners to make roadways safer and more efficient. This position will mostly interact with the company R&D managers that are based in Israel, which allows to work on the most innovative products for the US market in the European time-zone.
We are looking for an Android Integration Layer Developer who will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to participate in creating an innovative Autonomous Driving app.
Tasks in the position:
- Writing binary based (Protobuf) http over wifi communication layer between mobile operating system and connected devices
- Working in the systems space, with kernel extension and drivers, scheduler, memory management, WiFi connectivity
- Work together with SDK tech lead and external SDK developers to achive results and project goals
- Already achieved mastery in Kotlin; JAVA;
- C++ background.
- Systems experience with mobile operating systems (iOS/Android) and embedded devices, comfortable coding in the user space but close to the kernel, scheduler, memory management, WiFi connectivity, BLE etc.
- Innovative product;
- Working with top industry experts in international R&D team;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary paid in USD + considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care,
Workspace program allowing modern equipment sponsorship by the company, software license compensation;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work