Automation QA Engineer
UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and a product development centers in Montenegro, Romania and Germany. We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative financial & social apps this place is right for you.
About the project
Our client is a publicly-traded American telecommunications company The company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by the number of stations, owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets.
We are developing a SAAS platform for promoting, monitoring and analytics of advertising in digital channels.
The Automation QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
This is a great position for an ambitious QA Automation Engineer to get to the next career step and influence the quality of the many US and international products.
Tasks in the position:
- Automated test development for web apps UI and API
- Automated tests analysis and stabilization
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Collaboration with other team members
- Requirements analysis
- Bug Reporting
- Participation in planning of testing activities
Our tech stack: NodeJS, TS, ES6, CodeceptJS, Playwright, Axios.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance/testing, 1+ years in automation
- Experience in automated web / REST API testing
- Deep knowledge of any programming language and OOP
- Understanding of Server/Client architecture
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams
- Experience working with task tracking systems, e.g. Jira
- Participating in QA activities planning
- Team player, a fast learner and passionate about advancing in the QA world
- Upper-Intermediate English to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have:
- Experience in test frameworks/tools (Playwright/Puppeteer, CodeceptJS, Selenium, Wdio, etc)
- Experience in using Unit Testing tools (Jest, Mocha, etc)
- Understanding Web technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS etc), data formats (XML, JSON, YAML)
- Experience with Cucumber - BDD
- Remote mode of work
- Innovative product
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Benefits (health, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company)
- Zero bureaucracy
Work with industry leaders and world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean