UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and product development centers in Prague Berlin & Montenegro. We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative financial & social apps this place is right for you.
We support first-remote mode of work and have development centers in Romania, Montenegro and Germany.
About the project:
We work with a publicly-traded American telecommunications company that was founded in 1986 with more than 8000 employees around the globe. The company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by a number of stations, owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets.
In terms of products we build for the Company we now have numerous product lines under it (back-office web app, reporting app, proposals app, self-serve, automated ordering system and many more).
Self-serve is an online solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the US who are willing to create and run their advertising campaigns on their own within an easy-to-use online tool. In this application users can create their company profile, upload and edit video and html-5 creatives, create coupons and static promotion web-sites and then track their ad campaigns performance in terms of such key performance indicators as impressions, clicks, views, etc.
Tasks in the position:
Participate in building and improving applications for international customer
Actively participate in requirements analysis, story refinement, and release planning
- 2+ years of experience with Drupal framework (Drupal 7)
- Experience with version control systems (git) & task tracking systems
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) DB
- Strong knowledge of HTTP
- B2 (Upper-Intermediate) English speaking skills
Will be a big plus:
Experience with projects with large codebase
- Remote mode of work
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Zero bureaucracy
- B2B contract
Work with industry leaders and world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean