Senior Python/Django Developer
UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and a product development center in Montenegro, Romania, and Germany.
We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative financial & social apps this place is right for you.
The project: Our customer is a publicly-traded American telecommunications company founded in 1986 with more than 8000 employees around the globe. The company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by the number of stations, owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets.
For this customer, we are developing a SAAS platform for promoting, monitoring, and analytics of advertising in digital channels.
Our team is developing and supporting 7 products within the platform.
We are searching for the Senior Python Developer who will participate in building and improving applications for the large product - a web-based platform with multiple integrations allowing Advertising Operations and Analysts Teams manage large scale advertising campaigns
Tech Stack used in the project:
- Python 3.8+, Django 2.2, Django Rest Framework 3.11, Celery
- MySQL, Redis, Aerospike
- Docker, Kubernetes
We use scrum, github, Jira, Confluence, BDD
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology systems development and operations
- Good understanding of Software Engineering principles
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Good understanding of Django framework
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- CI/CD knowledge
- Possession of the Git flow
- Speaking and writing in English (Advanced/C1)
Also important to have:
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
- The ability to work in a team
- Remote mode of work (Full time)
- B2B or employment contract
- Innovative product, opportunity to participate in architectural decisions
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Competitive salary, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Benefits (health, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company)
- Zero bureaucracy
Work with industry leaders and world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean