Senior Node.JS Engineer
UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and product development teams in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Budva, Montenegro, Prague, Czech Republic. We are the advanced AWS partner and are working on a number of breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation Projects for the US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative adtech & social apps this place is right for you.
Now we are looking for a Senior Backend JS Developer for one of our key projects where we build a best-in-class digital marketing platform for local media and digital agencies. We are developing a SaaS-based platform to enable fast proposals, self-serve ad campaign management, automated fulfillment, and insightful and actionable reporting and analytics.
We operate in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from team members who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
This is a unique opportunity for an energetic and ambitious developer to become part of a modern SaaS platform team providing value to enterprise customers across the US market. We are building modern web applications, and are provided technical freedom in choosing architecture, libraries and frameworks. Analytical apps, performance data API-s, and dashboards are a very small part of what we do, creating bleeding-edge ad tech products for the largest media company.
Tasks in the position
- Participate in the design of the architecture and integration solutions.
- Be 100% hands-on in adding new features to existing web applications
- Review the code, maintain the repository, be an end-to-end point of responsibility for the back-end stack and solutions
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Ensure 100% consistent documentation
- Participate in conf. calls and SCRUM ceremonies with the global engineering team
Main stack: Node.JS/Typescript (+Moleculer.JS, Nest.JS), GraphQL & RestAPI, MySQL, Github, Github Actions, SonarQube, AWS, Jira, Confluence
We expect the candidates for the role to have:
- 7+ year experience in software development
- 5+ year experience in modern backend development with Node.JS/Typescript
- Hands-on experience and understanding of best usage scenarios of GraphQL / RestAPI
- Excellent written and spoken English to communicate with US-based managers and colleagues
- Architecture and system design skills
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm
- Innovative product
- Working with top industry experts in international R&D team
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Competitive salary paid in USD + bonuses for top results
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Workspace program allowing modern equipment sponsorship by the company, software license compensation
- Zero bureaucracy
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
Work with industry leaders and world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean