Senior .Net Developer
UpTeam is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley. We are a remote-first company working from all over the world and have team members in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and other countries.
We are the advanced AWS partner and are working on a number of breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation Projects for the US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative ad tech, healthtech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products this place is right for you.
Now we are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who will be working on core components of a system designed to reduce healthcare costs through drug cost transparency at the point of care. It's a complex product with multiple integrations and APIs, microservice architecture, and cloud-based infrastructure.
We are seeking a candidate who is capable of designing architecture solutions, writing clean code and working on a dynamic agile team with complex systems. The ideal candidate would be comfortable dealing with a variety of challenges, such as frequently changing priorities; someone who is flexible and resilient when seeking solutions to problems as they present themselves. They must also be an independent thinker, quick learner, and a self-starter. They should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering.
Your tasks will include:
- Building the complex backend
- Participating in architectural decisions
- Extending test coverage
- Cooperating with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Communicating with product stakeholders
C#/.Net Core 6/7, Entity Framework
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Hangfire / Redis, NoSQL DB
Skills and Experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with .NET (.Net Core preferred).
- Experience in designing and driving architectural decisions
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Knowledge of Entity Framework/NHibernate, Hangfire, Redis
- Proven experience in designing and building cloud-based SaaS multi-tenant systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills in complex systems
- Diplomacy and bridge-building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- B2 English skills to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have’s:
These would be nice but are definitely not necessary.
Don't worry if none of the following applies to you.
- Understanding of stream data processing
- Understanding of the Dockerization concept
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL DB
- Hands-on experience with queues
- Competitive salary level
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
- Innovative product
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in the international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching, and Mentoring
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of clients' and partners' teams
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Zero bureaucracy
Questions? —Talk to
More than just a job
Reasons why people like you want to work @UpTeam®
Work with industry leaders and world top technology experts from the both sides of the ocean