I (hereinafter referred to as the Subject) hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) under the conditions set forth below.
The Consent is given by checking the appropriate box and clicking the “Submit application” button when responding to a job posting on the website upteam.com.
The Subject, acting freely in accordance with their will and in their own interest, and confirming their legal capacity, hereby gives consent to UpTeam Inc (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) to process their personal data in accordance with the following conditions:
- The Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the Subject which are not special or biometric:
- surname, name, patronymic, sex;
- date of birth, place of birth, nationality;
- passport data;
- e-mail address;
- residence address;
- education, qualification and their level;
- profession, place of work, position;
- contact information (telephone, fax);
- profiles in social networks;
- health status, including information about disability and disablement;
- other information about the Subject provided to the Operator in connection with the provision of data in order to respond to a job posting posted by the Operator.
- The Operator has the right to use the cookies technology. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a web server and stored on a computer used by the Subject which allows the Operator to store the Subject’s personal settings and preferences and to collect non-personal information about the Subject.
- Processing of the personal data by the Operator means an action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (including cross-border) (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
- The Subject gives consent to the processing of the personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification of the Subject;
- Analysis of the interests of the personal data Subject, interviewing them (invitation for a job interview);
- Possible employment with the Operator that posted a job posting to which the Subject responded.
- The personal data Subject has the right to send the Operator a request for clarification of their personal data, a demand to block or destroy it if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate.
- The Subject’s personal data are processed until the liquidation of the Operator.
- The Operator processes the personal data of the Subject in accordance with the adopted local regulations.
- The Operator shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the Subject’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
- The Consent may be withdrawn by the personal data Subject or their representative by sending a written application to the Operator or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consent may be withdrawn subject to notice given at least 30 days prior to the intended date of termination of data processing by the Operator.