Join our team of awesome Frontend Vue.js Developers and be responsible for creating ambitious web applications using the newest technologies.
Along with our 10-year experience we came up with the frontend stack we use most often:
- Frameworks: React, Next, Gatsby, Vue and Angular,
- Jira as an Issue Tracking Tool,
- Confluence as a Knowledge Repository,
- Scrum/Agile as a Project Management Methodology,
- Slack for day-to-day communication,
- GitHub for code reviews,
- Jest, react-testing-library, Cypress,
- SASS, styled-components and CSS Modules.
What to expect?
Each developer sets quarterly goals with the Team Leader, based on relevant areas of interest and your chosen career path. Alongside your main career path you’ll be able to sharpen your skills in areas including Architecture, Design, Product Development or Testing.
It's all about people.
Let’s hear them out.
Out of nowhere in the spring of 2020, suddenly everything locked down. But in this community it got better fast and stayed that way. There’s something in the team spirit that delivers solid support. UpTeam showed how committed they were to me, and to ensuring everyone in the community carries on! Also, their technical project insight has had me surprised a few times helping me solve my individual technical problems. Even if working remotely, you just know you can count on them.
Intern Vue.js Developer
- Your written and spoken English is at least at elementary level
- You feel that Vue.js development might be your thing
- You want to learn new things
- You have theoretical knowledge about Vue.js apps
- You think in a critical and analytical way
Junior Vue.js Developer
- You feel that programming is what you want to do in life
- You know the best is yet to come
- You are familiar with UpTeam's technology stack and conventions
- You can communicate fluently in English
Middle Vue.js Developer
- You're a Vue.js insider
- You communicate well with a dev team and even better with clients
- You've mastered GIT (branch or rebase sound pretty familiar)
- You're neither scared by challenges nor constructive criticism
- You give your best to each project and take full responsibility for your input
- You share the knowledge inside your team
- You actively contribute to the open source community
Senior Vue.js Developer
- Your have excellent development skills
- Your have min. 3 years of experience in programming in Vue.js
- You know how to make a real impact on UpTeam's development
- You take full responsibility for the projects you create
- You quickly find solutions to issues
- You're a mentor for less experienced devs from the team and a help to other departments like HR or BD/CS
- You can help clients in making the right decisions
- You are fully capable of taking the lead in the projects