We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to work on an MVP product, designed to perform an automated assessment of infrastructure and provide recommendations on services configuration. This is a stable, long-term full-time position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a member of a stable and growing international company.
- Extend GameDay (Chaos Engineering) scenarios
- Design and write technical specifications for future coverage by CFN templates and SSM documents
- Preparation of CF scripts for all vital metrics to execute GameDays scenarios and track down operational health by enabling CW alarms
- Create SSM documents to execute GameDays scenarios and SOPs
- Prepare SOPs instructions for other engineers that could be automated in future as SSM documents + CF templates.
Required skills and experience:
- Over 3 years in IT Ops with good knowledge of Linux/Unix, Debian/Ubuntu experience is preferred
- Experience in maintaining a production IT-systems
- Hands-on experience with Git, AWS CLI, CF templates execution
- SSM documents creation to automate many day-to-day activities
- Good and fluent written and spoken English language skills
- AWS stack practical knowledge (in particular – VPC, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, EKS, EFS, Route53, DynamoDB, RDS)
Nice to have:
- Prepare automation scripts to create custom reports (for example, a percentage of passed tests, scenarios, etc.)
- An experience of building custom scripts to execute some complex actions that couldn’t be achieved by AWS SSM Documents.
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.