UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work on a PaaS product.
As a member of the international distributed team, the Java Developer will collaborate with Product & Development English speaking colleagues to understand and support the strategic priorities and will work on the backend unification of the various business models that the company uses. Tasks will include developing new features and maintaining existing functionality.
- Develop microservices using Java 10 and Spring Boot
- Contribute to application design and architecture activities
- Work with teams across multiple geographies
- Document decisions and Configuration and Development rationale
- Participate in the development of such modules as:
- Customer service
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of Java experience (Java 8+, Spring Boot, relational databases)
- RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of software design patterns/architecture like Micro-services, Layered pattern, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Docker containers, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Cloud deployment
- MacOS, Gradle, Maven, IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans
- Understanding of integration technologies such as Kafka and Middleware tools
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.