UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a Java Developer for a fully managed service that allows retailers to offer Clothing As A Service to their consumers. CaaS is a proven access model with transformative benefits for retailers and consumers.
- Building an application for international customers
- Cooperation with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Extending test coverage
Required skills and experience:
- Approx 3+ of experience with Java backend development
- Knowledge of web service development on Spring boot framework is a plus
- Experience with building scalable, fault tolerant applications highly desirable
- Working knowledge of basic Unix environment
- Experience with Maven
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.