Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of mobile social e-commerce this place is right for you.
We have many interesting projects from Social apps to data visualization dashboards where you can work with world top talents, advance your skills and grow with the projects.
This is a great position for an energetic and responsible Java developer to quickly grow into the technical project lead.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of working experience using Java
- Good knowledge of OOP, Design patterns
- Spring Framework
- Braintree or other payment systems
- Good English
- Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j, XMPP—highly appreciated
- Project lead experience with APIs & SDKs
- Experience on platform projects with mobile apps clients
- Experience in managing production systems with high-load
- Development of app backend, direct project communication with US and European clients;
- Co-operation with other development team members (e. g. Project manager, front-end programmers, graphic designers, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org