UpTeam is a Silicon Valley based Software Development Consulting company with advanced cloud engineering expertise. Our clients are industry leaders like AWS, GE, Symphony, Sinclair Group, Gap, Express and many growing VC funded technology start-ups.
We are looking for a Lead Mobile Engineer who will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to build and lead a mobile development team for creating an innovative Autonomous Driving app with built-in VR and ML components.
Our client is an established US Company in autonomous driving technology with smart-camera products that are already on the US market and used by hundreds of thousands of drivers.
Now they are developing a new mobile app product – a social network of dashcams aimed at dashcams interaction and enabling new vision-based applications for better driving. When drivers pair the dash cams with this app, they join a network that powers new applications for driving and seeing the world. Using anonymous, aggregated data captured from this network, the Company has developed a portfolio of vision-based data services for public and private sector partners to make roadways safer and more efficient. This position will mostly interact with the company R&D managers that are based in Israel, which allows to work on the most innovative products for the US market in the European time-zone.
- Provide technical leadership for a team of 3-5 mobile developers
- Write highly scalable software in Swift or Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Work with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Nice to have:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.