UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a Python Developer who will join and lead a cluster in the R&D team for one of the global leaders in network intelligence and automation.
- Develop software modules and drive them from concept to implementation.
- Design and implement both server-side logic and dynamic web-based applications.
- Write high quality effective software following best practices and object oriented principles.
- Passion for coding and creative problem solving.
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience building complex concurrent applications using any programming language. Hands on experience with Python3 asyncio
- Experience with one or more SQL databases
- Experience with Git and Linux
- Understanding of networking (network topology, routing, discovery)
- Positive, can-do attitude, and desire to contribute in various means to team success.
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written).
- Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change).
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing applications for network discovery (IP, Optical, Microwave)
- Relevant experience is needed in interfaces such as CLI, SNMP, REST, Netconf
- Experience in Docker
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.