Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients really need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Product Manager for an interesting and well-funded San Francisco based, Mobile Social Network & AdTech startup. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Owner/Manager to lead design and brainstorming session, development, testing and user behavior analytics jointly with the company founders and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Manage product development of a mobile solution to interact with topics that interest people. Application has a group for every fandom and unique passion;
- Improve product development process to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San Francisco-based mobile business;
- Oversee and ensure maximum mutual synergy between all product-related activities including mobile development and QA;
- Work with a client representative to prepare tasks for development team and run sprints, maintain JIRA and up-to-date product documentation;
- Explore competitor products and understand industry trends.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in software industry;
- 2+ years experience in product management, business analysis, and product leadership roles;
- Understanding of requirement elicitation and functional spec writing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sufficient English speaking skills.
Good to have
- Software development hands-on experience;
- Mobile or social network product management experience;
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies;
- Experience in analytics tools, cohort analysis, AB-testing, user behaviour and product analysis: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc (developing tracking plans and defining key product metrics).
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org