UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
Now we are looking for the .NET Developer for one of our key projects where we build a best-in-class digital marketing platform for local media and digital agencies. We are developing a SaaS-based platform to enable fast proposals, self-serve, automated fulfillment, and insightful and actionable reporting and analytics.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from team members who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
This is a unique opportunity for an energetic and ambitious developer to become the part of a modern SaaS platform team providing value to enterprise customers across the US market.
- Building an application for international customers
- Extending test coverage
- Cooperation with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Communication with product stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Intermediate+ English to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Solr/Elasticsearch
- Understanding of Dockerization concept
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.