UpTeam is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile, Social, eCommerce, and FinTech.
We are looking for a Backend developer for an established Ad-Tech Platform with hundreds of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Add new features for NodeJS backend;
- Maintain and improve existing product features;
- Build GraphQL for existing platform;
- Write a lot of tests;
- Document code;
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base;
- Participate in product and client team meetings, providing personal input to enhance the product.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ year experience in software development;
- 2+ years experience with JS;
- Understanding of GraphQL;
- Good knowledge of Typescript;
- Understanding of micro services;
- Experience with Docker. k8s will be a plus;
- Postgres/MySQL basic knowledge;
- Good spoken English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues (B2 minimum).
Nice to have:
- Experience to work with and maintain Swagger spec is appreciated;
- Experience in Ad-Tech projects;
- RabbitMQ experience;
- If you have experience working as a tester this will be a plus;
- Big data experience;
- Python experience.
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.