If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-up and work on the next generation business apps for the US and Global Markets this position is right for you.
You will lead creation and delivery of the next generation SaaS solutions and tools to digitize day-to-day HR, IT, and other key processes that small and medium businesses worldwide need to manage a new distributed workforce.
You will be working directly with the US-based founding team and leading the team of software development professionals in our cool development center in Saint Petersburg.
- Work with the company executives, designers, marketing and engineering subject matter experts to define and execute the product strategy, hyper-growth roadmap, and prioritized requirements.
- Lead the definition of product requirements and designs, and orchestrate the technical delivery priorities, development plan, schedule and sprints.
- Jointly with project managers run development sprints, and provide sound leadership as the product and process expert to the development team.
- Resolve all blockers by timely collecting all the product requirements and design assets, and effectively mitigating ongoing risks.
- Maintain JIRA backlog and up-to date product documentation
- Engage customers to present ideas and demos, collect feedback, develop and refine product strategy, and collect feedback;
- Research competitor products, understand market and technology trends.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years experience in product management, business analysis and product leadership roles.
- Experience in developing SaaS enterprise applications for the US market
- Experience in business analysis, business processes modeling and market research
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development methodologies;
- Experience in building successful working relationships with start-up founders, stakeholders, and engineering teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead products, establish goals and metrics, and deliver on milestones.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-Organization. ability to work without prodding and chasing
- Experience in working in a distributed team with US managers with ability to handle business communications until 21:00 CET, 2-3 times a week.
- University degree in information systems, economics or math
- UI/UX design expertise
- Start-up founding and leading roles experience
- Good understanding of the key use cases, customer persona, and leading players in IT/HR automation systems like ServiceNow, Workday, BambooHR, Personio, JumpCloud, and others.
- Management experience Fluent English for conversations with the US based product and business managers
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Relocation package
- Paid vacations
- Sport reimbursement
- Flexible working hours.
- Knowledge sharing and training.
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
- Professional growth. If you can build great products you will continue leading those growing businesses.
Please send your CV in English!