UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a Python Developer with AWS experience for the project with a client that is a renewable energy developer focused on the development, ownership, and operation/asset management of wind and solar energy throughout North America.
- Develop new data pipeline components, eg data connectors, data processors,, and extend existing ones
- Solve issues with the data and the data pipelines
- Participate in communication with the Team, Team Leader, and Product Owners
- Improve and extend existing data pipeline
- Participate in peer code review
- Create unit, integration, and end2end tests
- Maintain documentation and knowledge base
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in Information Technology systems development and operations
- At least 1 year of hands on experience with Python
- Good understanding of Software Engineering principles
- Hands-on experience with Serverless concept – Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM) or Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda functions and Step Functions.
- Hands-on experience with AWS Services like S3, SNS, SES, API Gateway, RDS, Athena, CloudFormation is highly desirable.
- Experience in building data processing pipelines and manipulating data using pandas is a big plus.
- Confident with written and verbal English (CEFR B2 or better)
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.