Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients really need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer for a newly formed development team. If you want to bring your career to the next level and become a key member of a new well-funded international business this place is right for you. We offer quick growth opportunities for experienced and energetic professionals.
- Automated BDD tests development for web/mobile apps
- Automated tests analysis and stabilisation
- Collaboration with other team members
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Requirements analysis
- Bug reporting
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance/testing, 0.5+ years in automation
- Experience in development and maintenance of test documentation
- Upper-Intermediate English to communicate by email and on conference calls
- Experience in automated web / mobile apps
- Knowledge of BDD, Cucumber/RSpec, Git
Good to have
- Experience in test frameworks/tools (Selenium / Protractor / Detox / Appium / CasperJS / etc.)
- Deep knowledge of any object oriented programming language
- Experience in automated REST API testing
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com