UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT management consultant.
- Asset management: people and device management of systems for a company of 100+ employees
- Familiarity with GW, JumpCloud, ServiceNow, Microsoft tools etc..
- Device management: corporate laptops, devices, phones, etc.
- License and certificate management of corporate systems.
- Security for internal systems.
- Compliance standards for internal and external processes.
- English and experience working with International clients is a must.
Required skills and experience:
- Define the resources, tools, processes, automation needed to ensure seamless IT management
- Select and implement IT-related actions if employee lifecycle processes for UpTeam based on GW.
- Automate the processes and train personnel to meet security requirements.
- Select and implement device (laptops/phones) management system and processes.
- Help managers in preparing for compliance certification in the IT part within projects or prospects.
- Ensure IT process excellence with the resources via monthly audit activities (support mode of collaboration).
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.