UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT management consultant.
- Asset management: people and device management of systems for a company of 100+ employees
- Familiarity with GW, JumpCloud, ServiceNow, Microsoft tools etc..
- Device management: corporate laptops, devices, phones, etc.
- License and certificate management of corporate systems.
- Security for internal systems.
- Compliance standards for internal and external processes.
- English and experience working with International clients is a must.
Required skills and experience:
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.