CaaStle provides technology, reverse logistics and managed services to help retailers participate in the new economy.
Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-up and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of AdTech, HealthTech and eCommerce this place is right for you!
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to take a lead on the innovative Clothing-as-a-Service solution that disrupts the whole apparel economy and already powers the World Top Brands like Express, Ann Taylor and American Eagle.
This position could be a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer or Technical Project Manager to get a career boost and jump to the next level.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in software development roles
- 1+ years experience as an engineering manager, technical lead or technical project manager
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience of working with US/Israel/India/Europe based distributed engineering teams
- Familiarity with testing types, test management, test metrics, and test automation approaches
- Knowledge of source control systems and branching strategies
- Fluent English to communicate on conference calls with engineers and other engineering managers
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, 3dCart, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD approach and tools, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Define and maintain a joint development process with US-based engineering team
- Review new system and clients requests, provide estimates and define release scopes
- Define and maintain release quality criteria
- Coordinate platform development and release activities with architects and engineering managers in other teams
- Provide expert opinion and resolve issues in the areas of development, architecture, and QA automation
- Create release and system improvements plans and coordinate QA automation framework and platform roadmaps with other teams
- Resolve all blockers with internal and external systems and cross-team communication
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org