Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous work experience;
- Deep system design skills;
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm;
- Tools: Webpack, Git/Github
- Google Maps API – advantage
- Sufficient read/write English
- Design, build and take personal responsibility for the interface;
- Grow your own skills and capabilities, surrounded by like-minded, crazy-smart, passionate creators focused on building best-in-class products;
- Design and build an application interface in its entirety. From idea through design to completion, all of your work will be on the critical path for the team and the business.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com