UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for an interesting and well-funded San Francisco based, Mobile Social Network & AdTech start-up. This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to lead testing, documentation, brainstorming sessions and user behavior analytics jointly with the company founders and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Actively participate in requirements analysis, story grooming, and release planning;
- Create and execute test cases and suites to ensure product specification is being met;
- Analyze test results at the story or feature level and provide meaningful reports to project team;
- Interact closely with project managers, other engineers and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery, work with the client representatives to prepare tasks and bugs for development team, clarify requirements with customers directly;
- Maintain JIRA and up-to-date documentation in Confluence, Testrail and Figma;
- Analyze test results at the story or feature level and provide meaningful reports to the project and product team.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience with QA of mobile applications (iOS is preferred) and API testing;
- Understanding of requirement elicitation and functional spec writing;
- Upper-Intermediate English speaking skills to communicate by email and on conference calls;
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in writing test cases and test plans
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.