UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a talented ATQA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The ATQA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
This is a great position for an ambitious ATQA engineer to get to the next career step and influence the quality of the many US and international products.
- Automated test development web/mobile apps UI and API
- Automated tests analysis and stabilization
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Collaboration with other team members
- Requirements analysis
- Bug Reporting
- Participation in planning of testing activities
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance/testing, 1+ years in automation
- Experience in automated web / REST API testing
- Understanding of Server/Client architecture
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams
- Experience working with task tracking systems, e.g. Jira
- Participating in QA activities planning
- Team player, a fast learner and passionate about advancing in the QA world
- Upper-Intermediate English to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have:
- Experience in test frameworks/tools (Selenium, Protractor, Galen)
- Deep knowledge of any programming language
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.