UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are working with AWS R&D team on development, improvements and testing of new AWS Products like RedShift, Lambda, RDS, Aurora, EKS and many other. We are looking for experienced DevOps professionals who are interested to participate in building the World Top Cloud Solution and become the best AWS expert.
Software team is developing an engine that provides BCDR recommendations to many customers to improve their resilience and disaster recovery.
- Extend GameDay (Chaos Engineering) scenarios
- Preparation of CF scripts for all vital metrics to execute GameDays scenarios and track down operational health by enabling CW alarms
- Create AMIs, CF templates, etc to deploy 3rd party tools required to execute GameDay scenarios
- Create SSM documents to execute GameDays scenarios and SOPs
- Prepare SOPs instructions for other engineers that could be automated in future as SSM documents + CF templates.
Required skills and experience:
- Over 3 years in IT Ops with good knowledge of Linux/Unix, Debian/Ubuntu experience is preferred
- Experience in maintaining a production IT-systems
- Hands-on experience with Git, AWS CLI, CF templates execution
SSM documents creation to automate many day-to-day activities
- AWS stack practical knowledge (in particular – VPC, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, EFS, DynamoDB, etc)
Nice to have:
- An experience of building custom scripts to execute some complex actions that couldn’t be achieved by AWS SSM Documents.
- Working and training with top industry experts;
- AWS certification;
- Great salary and benefits (medical insurance, professional development, sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc)
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.