UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
- Write script for calculation of RTO, RPO for given AWS service;
- Write scripts for AWS service HA configuration recommendations;
- Automate SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures);
- Automate CloudWatch Alarm recommendations from pool of pre defined alarms;
- Write script for pricing calculation (Cost Function) based on service configuration.
Required skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience AWS CLI
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS API/SDK
- Intermediate+ English to communicate by email and on conference calls
- Experience in building Web / REST API application
- Very good understanding of web application technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL and NoSQL storages (MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
- Experience with BDD frameworks (eg, Cucumber)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org