UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators.
This is a unique opportunity to a Back-end Development Professional to participate in R&D of AWS native products, get first hand knowledge in the Cloud Technologies of Tomorrow, and best AWS expert in the World.
- Automate AWS CloudWatch and Pricing API integration;
- Write BDD tests using Cucumber.
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience AWS CLI;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS API/SDK;
- Intermediate English to communicate by email and on conference calls;
- Experience in building Web / REST API application;
- Good understanding of web application technologies;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL storages (MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
Nice to have
- Understanding of Decision Model and Notation (DMN);
- Experience with BDD frameworks (eg, Cucumber);
- Experience with Java;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;