UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are now looking for a FullStack Developer to join our team which builds our own product with ambitious go-to-market plans. Our product is Talent Management System gateway and its core value for company’s employees and strategic partners is to seamlessly access HR-related information, build and review team roaster and members skills, our product also serves as an access point for external job applicants.
We gonna build a great tool which will help HR professionals around the wired to do their everyday job more effectively.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic professional to develop product jointly with the company founders and become a key driver of the growing business.
- Develop and maintain a proprietary G Suite marketplace application
- Write Units tests and document code
- Cooperate with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Work closely with customer organizations
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies: groom stories, attend daily standups, demo your results to product stakeholders
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years Experience in building Web / REST API applications include both front-end and back-end sides
- Experience in third-party applications integration
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, JS, CSS
- 2+ years of experience with major front-end frameworks (Angular / React / Vue)
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Strong understanding of web application technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL storages. (MySQL/Postgresql)
- B2 English to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in LESS/SASS
- Experience in working with Bootstrap or other grid systems
- Knowledge and experience in GraphQL
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.