Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
Now we are building a brand new team to create a well-funded project from scratch. The project will be an Innovative international Real-Estate Information Site and we are looking for the Technical Lead to join our team of professionals.
- Proven experience in leading technical teams
- 4+ years experience with PHP and TypeScript
- Experience with Laravel, MySQL, Apache
- Jenkins, Git/Github
- Good knowledge of NodeJS and desire to apply it
- Create and execute development plans, revise appropriately to meet requests and perspectives needs
- Keep project manager well informed of status of development effort and serve as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Own the development lifecycle and be responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
- Communicate with the team and enforce coding standards
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com