UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to work on an pilot version of a product designed for IoT devices telemetry data ingestion, real-time data stream merge, deduplication, enrichment, and data processing, and historical data analytics.
- Participate in communication with IT-based engineering executives and technical leads.
- Become a central authority for architecture decisions and a go-to person for all engineering questions.
- Improve and extend reference data pipeline design.
- Prepare recommendations on services configuration for a given architecture blueprint.
- Guide engineering team:
- Participate in complex features development
- Monitor solution health (code review, health metrics, etc)
- Enforce healthy development processes and best practices
- Manage tech debt
- Define Disaster Recovery strategy
- Prepare SOPs for service maintenance, backup, and recovery
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years experience in Information Technology systems development and operations
- Experience leading engineering team
- Proven experience in designing and building cloud-based SaaS multi-tenant systems
- Exprience in building data processing pipelines
- Good understanding of Python(or Node.js/Java)
- AWS certification (solutions architect associate/professional) is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) solutions like Ansible/Terraform or CloudFormation is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in complex systems
- Diplomacy and bridge building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.