Software team is developing an engine that provides BCDR recommendations to many customers to improve their resilience and disaster recovery. We use AWS native tools (SSM documents + CF templates as an automation framework, CW alarms for proactive monitoring, etc).
We are looking for an experienced Technical/Engineering Project Manager to manage work on an MVP AWS product, designed to perform an automated assessment of infrastructure and provide recommendations on services configuration.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Software Development or a Project Management Professional (with deep technical background) to get a unique experience – R&D of AWS native products, get first hand knowledge in the Cloud Technologies of Tomorrow and be a real AWS expert.
Area of responsibility:
- Work with C-level managers to understand the system goals and prioritize requirements
- Run the sprints and releases with the development team and provide sound leadership as the product and process expert, coordinate team work on different R&D directions
- Collect all the details and assets needed for research and development tasks
- Resolve all blockers with internal and external systems and contacts
- Maintain up-to-date project documentation (roadmap, monthly/weekly reports, Jira tickets, meeting follow-ups, etc.)
- Lead solution demonstrations to the customer, gather early feedback, prioritize change requests and additional tasks
- Manage solution architects, software engineers and and SRE/DevOps engineers
- Be involved in hiring activities if the team requires additional resources
- Participate in the pre-sales and sales
Skills and Experience:
- AWS stack practical knowledge
- Good and fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Diplomacy and bridge building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to work with remote team
- Good understanding and past programming experience with one or more of PLs like Python/Node.js/Java
- AWS certification or
- Experience with AWS based products and projects – nice to have
Benefits you get working @UpTeam:
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.