UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for the Technical Product Manager for a best-in-class digital marketing platform for local media and digital agencies.. We are developing a SaaS-based platform to enable fast proposals, self-serve, automated fulfilment, and insightful and actionable reporting and analytics. This role will collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and partners to deliver the functionality and great customer experience our SaaS platform customers need to be successful.
This exciting opportunity has arisen to cover the position of Technical Product Manager with the UpTeam Remote Europe. UpTeam creates and operates software teams and dev-centers for North American technology startups and corporate innovators—large and small.
Count on our unique centralised / distributed engineering approach to accelerate business growth with full-stack SaaS platforms expertise, proven agile methodologies, and more. It’s how we get software development done.
This role will work in conjunction with Product management and business users in the US headquarters of our client across organisational boundaries and will be an integral part of a professional, high quality, effective and flexible team ensuring appropriate services are in place, to deliver international and local strategic and operational service objectives and standards..
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate sound leadership, credible and in-depth experience of working within programmes and projects, will need to be resilient, have high attention to detail and a positive approach. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills are essential for the role, along with strong analytical and product management skills. The role will involve liaising with internal and external senior stakeholders and serving as an effective bridge between business and development team.
You will ideally have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, have a proven ability to develop and produce high quality product feature specifications/user stories including business logic and UX aspects, whilst working to deadlines and targets.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your project, programme and improvement experience and leadership expertise to really make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Our values, standards and behaviours define the quality of service and the professional relationships we make with our clients, colleagues and the wider community. Delivering Excellence and its focus is on our values of Commitment, Passion, Excellence, Open Communication, Thankfulness. These values put our staff at the heart of what we do and underpin the quality we would like for ourselves or a member of our family.
Many of our recruitment programmes use Value Based Interviewing to identify those who have the skills we seek, who share our values and who are able to deliver excellence from the outset. We know that this makes a significant difference to your job satisfaction and above all the outcomes and experience of our staff and customers.
- Be the expert for your product and market – customer needs, requirements, trends, competitors, opportunity, etc.
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business stakeholders to define and deliver features in an agile environment
- Work cross-functionally to launch & support your product and new features to ensure product traction and customer success
- Leverage data to identify new opportunities, determine product/feature success and improve customer experience
- Be the end-to-end owner of your product and its success
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management, engineering and/or technology
- Experience overseeing end-to-end product delivery using agile scrum methodology
- Experience in working with C-level executives on roadmap strategy, definition and feature/product trade-offs
- Experience working closely with engineering on product requirements, feature descriptions, technology discussions and delivery plans
- Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organisational skills
- Track record of delivering results, ownership, and strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence effectively across all levels
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem/industry highly desired, including Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), programmatic advertising, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and Analytics
- Product experience with advertising/marketing products/technologies
- Experience with data analytics, reporting, UIs, self-serve, ad-server bidding technology would be helpful
- Experience with micro-services and building high-performance, highly-available and scalable cloud services
- Success launching SaaS-based products and business models
- Innovative product;
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work;
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.