Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
Our dev. teams became an integral part of successful Silicon Valley start-ups, went with them through the acquisition and were quickly integrated into the new companies.
Our company with a development center in St. Petersburg, Russia develops BigData solutions for top clients worldwide. The DevOps will be responsible for solutions deployment in our client offices in Herzliya, Israel, and communication with our development team in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Analyze marketing, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve Origami’s analytical software products
- Investigate anomalies and perform data validation and comparison projects with existing and prospective customers
- Review and analyze a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sets, measures, metrics, objects and metadata relevant to marketing.
- Conferring directly with clients regarding the nature of the data processing needs to be addressed by Origami’s software products
- Recommending enhancements and improvements for internal and client-facing functionalities that ensure the accuracy and completeness of data
- Responsible for exploring and devising methods for ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and coherence of computational data produced by Origami’s marketing analytics products
- Develop a deep understanding of the context, meaning, nuances and significance of marketing metrics and their associated processes such as advertising campaigns, budgets, ROI, surveys, audiences and the interplay between marketing, sales, finance and business operations
- Use specialized knowledge of business and marketing metrics to analyze the data generated by Origami’s products and compare against other marketing tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with clients on data management and reporting is required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with large sets of unstructured data (e.g. experience querying data, analyzing data, writing algorithms, designing data flows, defining data schemas or tables)
- Proficiency with MS Excel (e.g. lookups, pivot tables, macros) or alternative
- Excelent problem solving (such as identifying outliers in data), business acumen (to understand value of our product to customers)
- Excelent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment to adapt to changing product maturity features
- High/Fluent English level
- Experience with at least one of query languages (sql or alternative) and one of Stata or R;
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Facebook, Youtube, Adwords, Twitter) and marketing metrics (impressions, CTR, ROI)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org