Upteam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project / Program Manager for a new quickly growing GE Digital R&D Center in Herzliya, Israel.
This is a technical leadership position on one of the key system components of the GE Predix Platform (think of AWS for industrial customers). The successful candidate will interact with key product stakeholders in Israel and the US offices, prioritize requirements and coordinate the development process with local and remote development teams.
- 5+ years experience in engineering management, project management, business analysis or technical leadership roles.
- Experience in server-side high-load systems.
- Experience in leading remote development teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development methodologies;
- University degree in CS or information systems.
- Fluent English
- Experience in business process applications and processes
- Experience with big-data systems and technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hadoop
- Russian language knowledge is a big plus.
- Communicate with product and business managers in Israel and the US to collect and clarify products and projects requirements.
- Work with key project stakeholders to prioritize product roadmap
- Resolve all blockers with internal and external systems and contacts.
- Maintain up-to date project documentation and provide on-time projects status and reporting
- Work with development managers on estimating tasks and scheduling development Sprints
- Creating and maintaining up-to date Test-Plans
- Perform demonstration of the solution to the customer, gather early feedback
- Explore competitor products, understand industry trends in the trading industry and keep up to date with modern software development practices.
- Travel to our development center in St.Petersburg, Russia and work with remote engineering and QA managers
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org