UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a UI designer, passionate about Web Design & User Interface, who will join two our most challenging projects (AdTech and our new product) for:
- Creation of pixel perfect wireframes based on low-fidelity prototypes for enterprise web application;
- Fully consistent design for all possible states of the use-case;
- Design review;
- Creation and support of the Design system (Library development and support).
Required skills and experience:
- Successful experience in UI (3+years);
- Experience in Figma and prototyping tools;
- Knowledge of IOS, Android and Material design guidelines;
- Attention to detail, meticulousness, neatness in layouts (consistency, grids, alignment, components, design systems);
- Communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions. Argument your point of view and offer solutions;
- English B2.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the development and implementation of the Design System, as well as knowledge of the basics of UX;
- Experience with developing applications and extensions for google WS/microsoft 365;
- UX development from scratch, having a portfolio;
- Work on enterprise SAS applications;
- Developing of UI KIT and creation of design system from scratch;
- Ability to collaborate with development team.
- Innovative products;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours;
- Benefits (medical insurance, professional and personal wallets sponsored by the company: sports and hobby reimbursement, child care, etc);
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Remote mode of work.